- The results show that appropriate combined variable geometries can improve the engine aerodynamic stability greatly.
- And, its aerodynamic stability was carefully checked in a newly constructed boundary layer large wind tunnel facility.
- The qualitative considerations about aerodynamic stability for various EFP forms are proposed.
- According to model results and comparison with flight test data,it is found that the model developed could be used to compute aerodynamic stability during turbofan engine startup.
- The angular motion of the models during the quasi-steady flow was recorded by synchroflash and the aerodynamic stability coefficients were derived from the motions by parameter differential method.