- The analytical results showed that Reynolds number and Mach number have a rather obvious effect on airfoil aerodynamic performances.
- The aerodynamic performances of two typical wind turbineairfoils with different Reynolds number and Mach number was predicted using thesoftware XFOIL, which is a kind of analysis and design software for low Reynoldsnumber airfoil.
- A testing method for determining aerodynamic performances of fire damper by the use of the testing apparatus of air flow measuring nozzle and standard test duct, is presented here.
- The train aerodynamic performance will change with different yaw angle and ground condition.
- By development of the MWE features we can achieve reductions of blade pass noise of 7dBA across the map with no impact on aerodynamic performance.
- Experimental diagnostic study has been performed,and results show that the downwash flow had remark able impacts on the aerodynamic performances, characteristic temperatures,and infrared radiation.