- Flying aerodynamic heating makes great effect on the reliability of nose fuze.
- Parallel efflux theory has been used so that a new method of physical simulation of aerodynamic heating has been developed.
- The hypervelocity projectiles are easy to come forth aerodynamic heating and ablation phenomena, when they flight.
- There are a large number of aerodynamic heat, in particular during hypersonic re-entry, aerodynamic heating results in ultra-high surface temperature.
- The phenomenon of aerodynamic heating and ablation for hypervelocity projectues seriously affects the characteristics of the exterior ballistics.