- There is, as with aerodynamic control additional complication if roll control is required.
- It is the first that the compound control model of direct lateral force/ aerodynamic control has been put forward.
- Self-adapting structure for the aerodynamic control, which arrayed by a lot of the same MEMS devices, became the important issue in the AERO-MEMS field.
- Tzong-Shyng Leu, Pong-Jeu Lu, and Jeng-Ren Chang, " Application of Flexible Micro Balloon Actuators for Forebody Aerodynamic Control," International Symposium on Experimental Mechanics, December 2002.
- The major specifications prove that the vectored nozzle control can significantly improve the flight performances at take-off when appropriately coordinated with the aerodynamic control effectors.