aerobiotic : 需 ...
在 《外教社农业英语词典》 中查看更多...
- living or active only in the presence of oxygen;
- The removal rates of both COD and BOD of their bioreactor are comparatively high, which could reduce energy consumption in the subsequent aerobiotic treatment stage.
- Bio - degradation role of aerobiotic organic substance and relationships between biological degradation and dissolved oxygen were stated, which provided theoretical basis for waste water reatment.
- The effluent treatment process after renovation is “anaerobic + aerobiotic + three-stage flocculation treatment” ,and is the longestand largest efluent disposal treatment system in present China.
- Keywords Aerobiotic orgenic substance Degradation Balance;
- Keywords coking polluted water;microbe technic;anaerobic;anoxic;aerobiotic;nitration;anti-nitration;