aerobic tank volume的用法和样例：
- In reversed A2/O process an anaerobic tank is put before anoxic tank and design dividual point infall in aerobic tank after anoxic tank.
- Different DO concentration in aerobic tank 2.8, 1.7, 0.8, 0.5mg/L was obtained by controlling the aeration rates, which was 0.9, 0.6, 0.4, 0.3m3/h, respectively.
- Tests show that the equivalent sludge concentration and the quantity of nitrobacteria in the aerobic tank were increased when some suspended biomass supports were added in it.
- The correction on pressure and temperature must be carried out when tank volume is calculated and atmospheric temperature must be taken as an fiducial temperature when temperature is corrected.
- residual expansion of tank volume