- The results showed that all isolates presented positive contribution to growth,P uptake of swe...
- Large difference exists among maize (Zea mays L.) inbred lines in P uptake and utilization efficiency.
- Young, C. C. 1990. Effects of Biofertilizer on the Growth and P Uptake of Legumes. Proceedings of a Symposium on Soil and Fertility Management of Legume Crops. 217-225.
- It was suggested that the improved P uptake by mixture supply of both ammonium and nitrate were partially due to the stimulation of root growth.
- Soybean genotype with a shallower root system was advantageous not only for soil P uptake but also for N uptake by both crops.