- Superoxide dismutase is an ubiquitous antioxidant enzyme in aerobic organisms.
- Cytochrome P450 monooxygenase which is composed of various kinds of components is an oxidase system widely exists in aerobic organisms.
- And while that prevented methane from being produced, Mr.Cameron says his interest was piqued by the aerobic organisms like beetles and fly larvae he observed.
- Superoxide dismutase(SOD)is an important enzyme ,which can rem ove superoxide free radical from aerobic organisms and defense again st the toxic effect of the oxygen free radicals.
- Tears are secreted by an organ under the upper eyelid.