- This paper studied nitrification and denitrification of mature aerobic granular which cultivated from activated sludge and anaerobic granular sludge.
- And applications of aerobic granular sludge in the practical wastewater treatment were also introduced.
- The changes of granules' shape, structure, COD, TP, TN and SS are observed in order to study the process of cultivating aerobic granular sludge.
- There were at least four kinds of mechanisms in the formation process of aerobic granular sludge, i.e. enwind,unite,Absorb and connect.
- In traditional membrane bioreactor, aerobic granular sludge is cultured or inoculated to increase sludge grain size or change sludge form, so as to inhibit membrane contamination.