- SBR process was used in studying the phenomenon of aerobic denitrification during the denitrification of wastewater.
- Future application prospect and further study trend of aerobic denitrification are presented.
- Moreover, the future application prospect and further study trend of aerobic denitrification were proposed.
- The SBR was used to treat landfill leachate,and the role of aerobic denitrification in short-cut nitrification and denitrification process was studied.
- Traditionally they were all regarded as heterotrophic and anaerobic.However, aerobic denitrification bacteria were found in 1980s.
- The results of tests show that TN removal rate higher than 10% could be reached in the aerobic denitrification process of common activated sludge technique for the ammonia nitrogen rich leachate.