- an organism (especially a bacterium) that requires air or free oxygen for life
- All the photosynthetic bacteria possess the capability in addition to various facultative aerobes and obligate anaerobes.
- Ac and Suc were observed in 2 of 9 patients in which pus culture were positive for obligate aerobes.
- Surgical infections are mostly polymicrobial, involving both aerobes and anaerobes.
- The rate of mixed infection was 80.00%.The prportion ratio of aerobes and anaerobes was 1: 1.08.
- Aerobes are organisms that do use oxygen;they include some that must have oxygen.
- aerobes:aerobic bacteria；aerobes 又称吸氧菌。有完整的呼吸链、含超氧化物歧化酶(SOD)和过氧化氢酶、必须在有氧环境下生活的细菌。 其中一类是必须在有氧条件下才能生长，称专性好氧菌，…