- The aldehyde reductase(ALR) and glucose dehydrogenase(GDH) was purified from recombinant M15 (pQE30-ALR) and M15 (pQE30-gdh223) cells, respectively, and the kinetics of enzyme catalyzed reaction was studied.
- When glucose is oxidized to glucolactone by glucose dehydrogenase (GDH, E.C. 22.214.171.124), NADP+ is reduced to NADPH, therefore, this reaction can be coupled to the reduction of COBE to (R)-CHBE.
- recombinant glucose dehydrogenase
- Study on recombination and expression of glucose dehydrogenase gene
- Study on the Continuous Monitoring Assay of Glucose Dehydrogenase
- Study on the Expression of Recombinated Glucose Dehydrogenase Gene