- The oil tanker soon got out of sight.
- The birds perched on the television aerial.
- The picture is much clearer with the new aerial.
- She was sick at the sight of the blood.
- The sentry was ordered to shoot on sight.
- I fell in love with her at first sight.
aerial fog aerial Aerial Refueling System Advisory Group Aerial Reconnaissance Support Battalion Aerial part ofDiscorea nipponica Makino aerially seeded Pinus massoniana stands Aerial Reconnaissance and Security Troop Aerial Photographic Interpreters Section Aerial Cartographic and Geodetic Service Aerial Surveillance and Target Acquisition Aerially Deployed Ice Thickness Transponder