- Nose Grab Air: An aerial maneuver in which the rider grabs the nose of the snowboard.
- The snake is surprisingly adept at aerial maneuvering, Socha observes.
- Since the 1970s, skiers have been bouncing on backyard tramps and launching off ramps into lakes, even piles of hay, to work on their aerial maneuvers.
- Flight Leader Raine states that after a few moments of rigorous aerial maneuvering, he lost sight of Blackburn and assumed that he had broken-off and returned to their home field at Kunming.
- The birds perched on the television aerial.