Aerial Delivery Equipment的用法和样例：
- Along with the APQ-175 Adverse Weather Aerial Delivery System (AWADS), it is used to locate small drop zones and deliver people and equipment with high accuracy and speeds.
- The result in above research can be applied to the design of bomb-parachute system and the guidance of its aerial delivery test.
- The system should be located so that is readily accessible to delivery equipment and to authorized personnel.
- Supervisor Supervises the repairs, services and maintenance of transport and delivery equipment.
- Separate Depreciation Expense and Accumulated Depreciation accounts are maintained for different types of depreciable assets, such as factory buildings, delivery equipment, and office equipment.