- Both aeration intensity and liquid level superelevation have influence on DO distribution in SMBR.
- Measures including reducing pumping pressure, improving aeration intensity and intermittent pumping can effectively reduce the membrane reversible pollution.
- As a result, unexceptionable correlation between the diversification of ORP and the COD degradation has been observed at any condition of different inflow organic loadings, aeration intensity and MLSS concentration.
结果表明 ,无论改变曝气量还是初始MLSS浓度 ,以及增加或减少进水cod浓度 ,反应过程中ORP的变化与cod的降解程度均具有很好的相关性。
- Restricting dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration in anoxic phase through controlling aeration intensity or circumfluence channel area is beneficial to denitrification effect of MBR.
- Five representative water quality index are measured: the removal efficiency of NH3-N,T-P,COD,BOD5,and SS. The best sludge recycle ratio and aeration intensity of Shenyang Mantang River wastewater treatment plant were confirmed.