- In order to meet the requirements of evaluational well and directional well,the ingredients of aerated drilling fluid and that used in adjacent straight well were modified.
- During the experience on Well Weihan-1, aerated drilling has solved a series of complicated downhole problems caused by lost circulations, largely reduced the drilling cycle of complex well sections, and has reduced the comprehensive drilling costs.
- Formation damage can be prevented by reducing differential pressure, using aerated drilling fluid, choosing the lowest over balance pressure or reducing the interface tension of gas and water.
- A Method of Determining Aerated Drilling Fluid Density for Wellbore Stability
- Study on NW solids free aerated drilling fluid for under-balanced drilling