aeolian sandy soil的用法和样例：
- Effects of adding peat on amelioration of aeolian sandy soil and vegetable growth.
- As a kind of special soil, aeolian sandy soil mainly lies in arid and semiarid areas where sand drift activity is very strong.
- Yongqing territory aquic soil, brown soil, saline soil, meadow soil and aeolian sandy soil in five categories, of which an area of tidal land of the total land area of 96%.
- It was also confirmed that the corn yield in aeolian sandy soil was a little lower than that in irrigated desert soil even though the N application rate was raised by 127.5 kg/hm~2.
- Same trend was found from the field experiment, K application increased corn yield by 39. 1% in the aeolian sandy soil, 24. 5% in the light chernozem soil, and 14. 9% in the black soil.