- a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds; relating to or caused by the wind
- of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- All these characters suggest aeolian dunes.
- Desert and controlling of aeolian disaster in Xinjiang.
- This study provides a new clue to aeolian geomorphology research.
- At present, the aeolian desertification is still facing the situation of "partly controlled but whole worsen".
- Loess is silt-sized aeolian deposit and is mainly composed of quartz and feldspars, its OSL signals can be set to zero by exposure to light.
- And it is concluded that the aeolian sands and loess are the sediments in the dry-cold period.
Contrasts between water-laid and Aeolian sands.出自：A. Holmes