- A mosquito of the genus A?es, including A. aegypti, which transmits diseases such as yellow fever and dengue.
- A mosquito of the genus Aedes, including A. aegypti, which transmits diseases such as yellow fever and dengue.
- The other mosquito that can carry chikungunya, Aedes aegypti, also is present in the United States.
- They spent three years adapting it to infect the Aedes aegypti mosquito, which carries dengue fever.
- Preventing outbreaks in high-risk areas through mass vaccination campaigns and control of Aedes aegypti in urban centres.
- Methods Transfluthrin was applied directly to Aedes aegypti and Musca domestica by methods of feeding,daubing and sprayer.