- Three spodumene samples with different colors and two aegirine samples were taken from the same ore body to be tested.
- There are many deep xenoliths in silicified aegirine syenite porphyry of Xiaoqiaotou area, western Yunnan Province.
- Recently,3 special xenoliths have been discovered in the aegirine syenite porphyry at Liuhe.
- It pointed out that the main minerals in Aegirine stone are composed of Aegirine and diopside. Among them the isomorphism series can be formed.
- Wadeite is paragenic with aegirine, nepheline, arfredsonite, microcline and apatite, and associated with natrolite, rinkite and cancrinite.
- There exist quite a few deep xenoliths in silicified aegirine syenite porphyry within Jinhe intrusive body of Jianchuan, western Yunnan Province.