- the prehistoric civilization on the islands in the Aegean sea and the surrounding countries;
"by 800 BC the entire Aegean had adopted this style of pottery"
- After the tribal invasion by the North backward, Aegean Civilization decline.
- Results: Aegean Civilization in the Greek civilization, is the oldest European civilization.
- Early Aegean civilization, known conventionally as Minoan or Mycenaean, endured in later Greek literature like a half-remembered dream.
- Of,relating to,or being the Aegean civilization that spread its influence from Mycenae to many parts of the Mediterranean region from about1580 to 1120 b.c.
- Of, relating to, or being the Aegean civilization that spread its influence from Mycenae to many parts of the Mediterranean region from about1580to1120b.c.