- striped native of Japan thriving in southwestern and midwestern United States and spreading to the Caribbean; potential carrier of serious diseases
- Will one develop dengue fever if bitten by Aedes albopictus?
- There were 38808 Culex fatigans and 711 Aedes albopictus captured.
- Results There were 38808 Culex fatigans and 711 Aedes albopictus captured.
- Results There were 38 808 Culex fatigans and 711 Aedes albopictus captured.
- The mosquito Aedes albopictus, a vector known to transmit the disease, can be found in Hong Kong.
- Conclusion The density of Aedes albopictus in the Dahe village nearby airport was higher than other surveillant regions.