- active support of an idea or cause etc.; especially the act of pleading or arguing for something
- The police have already rejected applications by different pet advocacy groups to stage demonstrations.
- The study has also been cited as compelling evidence for screening by the patient advocacy group Lung Cancer Alliance.
- To them, my advocacy of higher Pigovian taxes is a sure sign that I am another one of those pantywaist Harvard liberals.
- advocacy:advocacy n. 拥护, 鼓吹, 辩护, 辩护术习惯用语speak in advocacy of 为...辩护演说…