- The National Security Council, through which the generals often dictated foreign and domestic policy, has been downgraded to an advisory role.
- Earl Brian and Edward Meese played key advisory roles.
- The “reference database would have merely an advisory role,” Buckley says.The idea would be to protect hotel employees and guests from scammers, screamers, abusers, mean drunks and the like.
- Since he retired at the end of 2006, 40-year-old German Schumacher has occasionally tested the Maranello team's single seaters, and attended several tests and grands prix in an advisory role.
- Consultancy and advisory roles for internationalization, fund raising and IPO activities.
- Investment banks will battle for the lucrative advisory roles and are likely to be interviewed next month.
advisory Advisory Panel for Operations Research Advisory Committee of Medical Research Advisory and Banking Services Agreement Advisory Committee of the Radioactivity Advisory Committee on Trade Negotiation Advisory Committee on Flight Information Advisory service of standard information Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Advisory Subcommittee on Market Conditions Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce