- an announcement that usually advises or warns the public of some threat;
"a frost advisory"
- giving advice;
"an advisory memorandum"
"his function was purely consultative"
- The advisory group has outlived its usefulness.
- The advisory body lacks executive powers.
- The president reshuffled the advisory committee.
- She wrote him an advisory letter.
- The Met Office has issued a weather advisory.
- advisory:advisory adj. 顾问的, 咨询的, 劝告的 英英解释:名词advisory:1. an announcement that usually advises or warns the pub…