- 明智的; 可取的 worth recommending a course of action; sensible
- worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wise;
"such action is neither necessary nor advisable"
"extreme caution is advisable"
"it is advisable to telephone first"
- It is advisable to be forearmed.
- This line of conduct seems advisable to me.
- It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing-up of experience.
This is an advisable choice.
It is advisable to leave now.
It is advisable for you to apply for the teaching position.
It was advisable for you not to mention that.
It is advisable that we (should) stay at home instead of going to the movies.
It's advisable that they go with a clearly defined goal in mind.
It is advisable that everyone should have a map.
Do you consider it advisable to wait?
Do you think it advisable to try it again?
I do not think it advisable to park our car here.
I don't think it advisable that Tim be assigned to the job since he has no experience.
- 在It is/was advisable that...和...it advisable that...结构中,从句中的谓语动词要用虚拟式。
- advisable:advisable adj. 可取的, 明智的 英英解释:形容词advisable:1. worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wi…