- 明智的; 可取的 worth recommending a course of action; sensible
worthy of being recommended or suggested; prudent or wise;
"such action is neither necessary nor advisable"
"extreme caution is advisable"
"it is advisable to telephone first"
- It is advisable to be forearmed.
- This line of conduct seems advisable to me.
- It is not advisable just to work away without making a timely summing-up of experience.
- This is an advisable choice.
- It is advisable to leave now.
- It is advisable for you to apply for the teaching position.
- It was advisable for you not to mention that.
- It is advisable that we (should) stay at home instead of going to the movies.
- It's advisable that they go with a clearly defined goal in mind.
- It is advisable that everyone should have a map.
- Do you consider it advisable to wait?
- Do you think it advisable to try it again?
- I do not think it advisable to park our car here.
- I don't think it advisable that Tim be assigned to the job since he has no experience.
- 在It is/was advisable that...和...it advisable that...结构中,从句中的谓语动词要用虚拟式。