- Eppie Lederer's daughter, Margo Howard, is an advice columnist as well.
- There is another "agony aunt" advice columnist in the United States who is equally popular and successful.
- A World Almanac Poll once found that the Chicagobased advice columnist was the most influential woman in the United States.
- WYATT: Look, I absolutely refuse to be relegated to the role of some sort of advice columnist, or daytime television shrink.
- A year later in San Francisco, and inspired by Eppie's example, her twin sister Pauline approached the editor of the San Francisco Chronicle and said she felt she could do a better job than the existing advice columnist.
- I set a high value on his advice.