advice and consent是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- a legal expression in the United States Constitution that allows the Senate to constrain the President's powers of appointment and treaty-making
advice and consent的用法和样例：
- The FEC consists of six commissioners appointed by the president with the advice and consent of the Senate.
- Advice and Consent of the Senate
- She helped me with advice and otherwise.
- He vacillated between refusal and consent.
- Take my advice and leave it as it be.
- Toke my advice and do not put any salt in it.