- A preemptive advertising tactic in which one party attempts to foresee and neutralize potentially damaging criticism from another party by being the first to confront troublesome issues.
- Consequently, the writer approaches the marketing method of the health protection products from the four ring joints of strategy, marketing team, distribution and advertisement tactic.
- Selling the arrival of the times with the room now, there are some changes in the advertisement tactics of the real estate, the property firm chooses the media with needing to change violently too.
- An army commander must be skilled in tactics.
- The advertising campaign is still in preparation.