- In common with most of its rivals the Gray Lady is reeling from a sharp deline in advertising revenues and readers.
- Core advertising revenues, excluding revenues related to the sale, rental and maintenance of street furniture products, rose by 3.1% organically.
- Advertising revenues have held up relatively well: only the propertypages have waned appreciably, and income from these is tentativelyrising again.
- Gannett, America's largest newspaper company, highlighted how severe conditions have become when it revealed a 17% year-on-year decline in advertising revenues on September 15th.
- The chatyr is the time when Chinese newspaper in some way on the Harz, whether media audience, or advertising revenues are growing in a media set to the network.