- Methyl jasmonate (MeJA) is a vital signaling molecule which plays important roles in plant growth and development, metabolic regulation, pathogens and adversity resistance.
- adversity resistance coefficient
- Immobilized technique (mainly micro-immobilization), is used widely and has great contributions to wastewater treatment, due to its characteristics of high degradation rate and strong adversity resisting property.
- His struggle with adversity is fruitless.
- It is wise even in adversity to listen to reason.
- Hardship disposes man to meet adversity.