- So, the research of the role of sports teaching in improvement of adversity quotient has an active meaning.
- Adversity Quotient (AQ): AQ refers to a person's ability to bear pressure when facing adversity, or the capacity for bearing failures and setbacks.
- Adversity Quotient (AQ): refers to one's ability to withstand pressures in front of adversity, or the ability to stand up to failure and frustrations.
- Objective To investigate the outside factors of effecting the adversity quotient (AQ) of the college students in order to promoting the comprehand diathesis of the undergraduate students facing to life positively.
- Mi-sided progress of up-to-date students in a society with opportunity and challenge needs high adversity quotient (AQ), besides high intelligence quotient (IQ) and emotion quotient (EQ).
- His struggle with adversity is fruitless.