Adverse Selection Cost的用法和样例：
- Adverse selection could cause insurance companies to incur extraordinary losses or it could boost insurance premium to levels that would be unaffordable for many people.
- People who exhibit adverse selection may have had several accidents in their lifetime or may o come from families with a history of health problems.
- Asymmetry information will cause adverse selection and moral hazard, at last, it will lead invalidation of market.
- This article try to quote the adverse selection model to establish an optimal underwrite mechanism.
- Only the government's picking up enough of the losses overcomes this “adverse selection” effect.