adverse rising of pulmonary qi的用法和样例：
- They had significantly difference among various grade of deficiency of pulmonary Qi.
- Moreover, neither hexamethonium nor phentolamine could block the rise of pulmonary arterial pressure in the late stage.
- Keywords hiccup;carpus-ankle acupuncture;adverse rising of stomach qi;nerve conduction;
- adverse rising of pathogenic factors
- Pretreatment with ganglionic blocking agent-hexamethonium as well as“blocker- phentolamine abolished the initial rapid rise of pulmonary arterial pressure following injection of oleic acid.