- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- I was frantic to finish the report on schedule.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.
- He claimed that the newspaper report was a libel.
- How can I worm out of giving that report?
adversely adverse adverse-resistent characteristics Adverse Drug Reaction Wall Bulletin Adverse effects/client re o e. Adverse effect of prosthetic device adverse rising of pathogenic factors adverse reactions to contrast medium Adverse effects following immunization Adverse Weather Aerial Delivery System adverse drug reaction monitoring centre