adverse reactions to drug的用法和样例：
- An adverse reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.
- None of these children had any adverse reaction to ACTH test.
- Methods: 386 cases developing drug adverse reactions to cephalosporins ,reported in Chinese literature in the past 10 years, were analysed.
- According to drug experts, Acanthopanax injection could lead to a variety of adverse reactions, such as the light of the rash, severe anaphylactic shock, such as.
- Objective Adverse reactions to Gd-DTPA contrast media should be noticed enough.