- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- The two currencies have now reached parity.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- A binary check digit;for example, a parity bit.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.
adversely adverse Adverse Weather Airdrop System Adverse Alteration Prohibition adverse rising of pulmonary qi adverse rising of stomach fire adverse circumstance management Adverse Weather Aerial Delivery Adverse Drug Reaction momtoring adverse reaction to the proposal adverse events of medical device