- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.
- Having no adverse effect; harmless.
- You must do it; you have little option.
- It is at your option to stay or leave.
adversely adverse adverse drug reactions reporting system adverse drug reaction reporting systems adverse drug reaction monitoring system Adverse Drug Reaction Advisory Committee adverse drug reactions probability scale Adverse Weather Precision Guided Munition adverse drug reaction/event report form Adverse reaction of preventive inoculation adverse change/circumstances/weather conditions