- When there is a significant adverse movement, property should be revalued more frequently say on a quarterly basis, depending on the cost factor.
- As you said, they can buy the dollars forward to reduce or eliminate the risk of an adverse movement in exchange rates between the Deutsch mark and the US dollar.
- Both the Mortgage Corporation and the participating banks will not be exposed to the risk of adverse movements in interest rates.
- The plane's onward movement was slowed by adverse winds.
- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- The development was adverse to our interests.