adverse health effects的用法和样例：
- Smoking has been associated with a number of adverse health effects.
- The adverse health effects of car exhaust are pervasive and difficult to measure.
- Arsenic, which is a highly poisonous metalloid, causes acute and chronic adverse health effects, including skin lesions, hyperkeratosis, blackfoot disease and cancer.
- According to the state Department of Public Health, bromate levels should reach at least 200 parts per billion before adverse health effects are seen.
- The environmental sources of radon, its properties, pathways of human exposure, mechanisms of tox-icity and adverse health effects are described.