- Owing to complicated and adverse geological conditions,the frame girder of reinforced concrete anchor bar was applied to reinforce the high slope of rebuilt access road.
- The practice demonstrates that the prediction to adverse geologic condition in front of the heading face by boring radar and BEAM electric method, especially to water-holding condition, is satisfied.
- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- I've studied geology in my college.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.