- These secondary metabolites participate in many important life activities of plant,such as growth and development,physiological regulation and protection in adverse environments,survival competition.
- Being away from her parents, Karol’s childhood was miserable.But the adverse environment shaped her with submissive disposition.
- Members of EREBP subfamily are known to function inresponding to biotic and abiotic stresses, such as ethylene, salt, low-temperature anddrought, thus conferring resistance of plants against adverse environment.
- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.