- Enterprises are credit carriers, which avoid to a certain degree adverse choice in product market caused by information asymmetry and save the transaction cost of finished.
- Accordingly, it results in diversified issues such as tax dodging, tax evasion of the tax-payer, "moral hazard", "adverse choice" and rent-seeking inside the department of imposition.
- That lucky guy is a choice pickup for the girls.
- He held an opinion quite adverse to Comrade Wang's.
- The development was adverse to our interests.
- The judge gave us an adverse decision.
adversely adverse adverse rising of gastric qi Adverse rising of stomach qi adverse rising of gastricheat adverse geological conditions adverse operating environment Adverse winds hinder ships. adverse atmospheric condition adverse drag reaction/event adverse drug reaction/event Adverse Reaction of Ganmaotong