- The suit mode of authoritarianism and the mixed mode are adversary justice which are based on the confrontation of the power of charge and the accused.
- In this two concomitant suit modes, the adversary is dominant and the negotiation is only accessary one which must be based upon the separation of the adversary justice.
- He is a shrewd and sometimes ruthless adversary.
- God mete out justice in his own good time.
- He set at his adversary in strong language.
- The trial was a travesty of justice.