adverbs of degree的用法和样例：
- Some adverbs of degree can modify adjectives, otheradverbs, or clauses.
- The adverbs of degree are the important subcategory in Chinese adverb family, and the degree adverbs in Yeji dialect are not identical to these in Mandarin.
- When the combination of adverb of degree "hen(很)" and negation "bu(不)" is used to modify adjectives, the quantity-restrains of different patterns of combination on the adjectives are different.
- Where do we usually put adverbs of frequency?
- Adverbs of time and place are usually put at the end of a sentence.