Adventures of Huckleberry Finn的用法和样例：
- I have read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn this week.
- Generally, the style of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is informal and colloquial which is mainly reflected at the three levels of phonology, lexicon and syntax.
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was written by the famous American humorist Mark Twain.The New York Times is not available here.The United States was founded in 1776.
- Mark Twain(1835-1910), American famous author and humorist who drew on his childhood along the Mississippi River to create masterpieces of humor and sarcasm, including Tom Sawyer(1876) and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn(1884).
- First, he has had to navigate the rocky passage from child star (in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, or The Good Son, opposite the more ill-starred Macaulay Culkin) to proper, grown-up roles.