associated by chance and not an integral part;
"poetry is something to which words are the accidental, not by any means the essential form"
"they had to decide whether his misconduct was adventitious or the result of a flaw in his character"
- The adventitious birth of our fourth child completely changed our plan.
- As a successful advertiser , he realized it and advised his boss to catch this adventitious and advantageous chance.
- adventitious variation 不定变异
- adventitious deposit 附着壳质,附着沉积...
- adventitious albuminuria [医] 偶发性蛋白尿...
- adventitious lobe 偶生叶
- adventitious plant 引种植物,偶然产生植...
- adventitious deafness 偶发性聋
- adventitious cyst 假囊肿
- adventitious coat 外膜
- adventitious sound 额外音,附加音...
- adventitious root 不定根
- adventitious embryo 异位胚胎
- adventitious species 侵入种
- adventitious plants 外来植物
- adventitious virus 外来病毒