- associated by chance and not an integral part;
"poetry is something to which words are the accidental, not by any means the essential form"
"they had to decide whether his misconduct was adventitious or the result of a flaw in his character"
- The adventitious birth of our fourth child completely changed our plan.
- As a successful advertiser , he realized it and advised his boss to catch this adventitious and advantageous chance.
- adventitious variation不定变异
- adventitious deposit附着壳质,附着沉积...
- adventitious albuminuria[医] 偶发性蛋白尿...
- adventitious lobe偶生叶
- adventitious plant引种植物,偶然产生植...
- adventitious deafness偶发性聋
- adventitious cyst假囊肿
- adventitious coat外膜
- adventitious sound额外音,附加音...
- adventitious root不定根
- adventitious embryo异位胚胎
- adventitious species侵入种
- adventitious plants外来植物
- adventitious virus外来病毒
- adventitious:adventitious adj. 偶然的, 外来的…