- Hydraulic conductivity has great effect on advective mass flux, and change rate of diffusive mass flux.
- The effect that reduced the time of advect frames was achieved by flexible algorithm and reuse and copy relative pathlines.
- Several theories of the formation for the Arctic halocline had been presented, such as "Advective CHL" and "Convective CHL".
- The analysis includes the concentration ratio at the base of a GCL, advective and diffusive mass flux, and total accumulated contaminant mass through the liner per unit area.
- The effect that reduces the time of advect frames is achieved by control released seeds and reuse pathlines which have been saved.