- The radius represents the advancement index.
- In all of 50 patients,the advance index >1,damage index < 1,and the R-on-T and ventricle trembling did not observated.
- The job offers good opportunities for advancement.
- An advancement, especially in social status.
- His advancement to major came two years ago.
- The index is at the back (of the book).
advancement Advancement of Researches on Folate advancement of science and technology advancement level of regional industry Advancement in Marine Plant Physiology Advancement of Photon Collider Research Advancement in rank or responsibility. Advancement Strength and Training Planning Advancement of Nano Biomedical Engineering Advancements of Xylanase Assisted Bleaching